Among the most in-demand benchtop finishes are marble, stone, and granite. These materials are extremely durable and aesthetically pleasing, but they often come with hefty price tag. If you choose us for your kitchen remodelling project, however, we will provide you with a comprehensive range of choices for benchtop materials and hardware based on how much you are willing to spend for this piece of kitchen embellishment.
Take a closer look at the different types of benchtop material options:
- Stone Benchtops – truly classy and elegant, and exudes timeless beauty; usually costs around $7,000 to $2,000 per square metre for both materials and installation.
- Granite Benchtops – extremely durable and may cost around $700 to $1700 per square meter inclusive of installation services.
- Timber Benchtops – a perfect choice for beach houses; timber with modern finishes seem to become a trend again; high maintenance but cheaper than natural stone benchtop. Costs about $500 to $1600 for a typical square slab plus installation.
- Concrete Benchtops – expenses are more on labour than materials as it is quite difficult to put up; price ranges from $1000 to $1800.
- Marble Benchtops – hardwearing, super heavy duty but pricey; costs about $800 to $3000.
- Laminate Benchtops – highly modifiable, cheap, and available with a variety of colours, styles, and textures; costs may go around $150 to $600
- Engineered Stone Benchtops – a cheaper alternative to natural stone, low maintenance, and quite durable; price ranges from $400 to $600 per square metre plus installation.
Hardwearing Benchtops for Your Dream Kitchen
Benchtops are must-haves in every kitchen. Not only do they make the space look beautiful and classy, they are well very useful. At Wollongong Kitchen Renovations, our benchtops are among the most popular for home and business owners in Wollongong, Illawara, and nearby areas. We customise benchtops with different finishes and using the highest quality of materials. Find out more about our premium benchtops. Call us now!